We believe that the urban garden is one of the solutions in the face of rising cost of living. By applying permaculture principles in the design and lifestyle, we seek to maximize onsite resources to meet most of our needs with minimal impact on the land.

Friday, 24 February 2012

It has been LOOOOOOOG TIME

I've been thinking about this blogging thingy and wondering if I should keep it going...I'm sure I'm NOT alone..hahaha!

Things have changed since my daughter entered the world. She has been my world and my passion for gardening seems so dim in comparison. However, the trees that we planted are yielding fruits and we have been enjoying great harvest despite not putting as much work into the garden.

I'm rethinking my strategies in the sustainable garden...and something is on the horizon! I'm excited! :)